What are the capabilities of Dynamics Remote Assist?
Dynamics 365 Remote Assist is a mixed reality (MR)-based remote assistance solution that enables you to connect with experts from anywhere in the world to help you solve problems in real time.
Here are some of the capabilities of Dynamics 365 Remote Assist:
- Real-time video calling: Dynamics 365 Remote Assist uses real-time video calling to connect you with experts from anywhere in the world. This allows you to see what the expert is seeing and they can see what you are seeing.
- Mixed reality annotations: Dynamics 365 Remote Assist allows you to annotate the real world using mixed reality. This means that you can draw on the real world to help the expert understand what you are seeing.
- File sharing: Dynamics 365 Remote Assist allows you to share files with experts. This means that you can send them documents, images, or videos to help them understand the problem.
- Chat: Dynamics 365 Remote Assist also includes a chat feature. This allows you to communicate with experts in real time using text.
- Asset capture: Dynamics 365 Remote Assist also includes an asset capture feature. This allows you to capture images and videos of assets in the real world. This can be useful for documentation or for troubleshooting problems.
Dynamics 365 Remote Assist is a powerful tool that can help you solve problems faster and more efficiently. It is a great solution for businesses that need to provide remote support to their customers or employees.